We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Included in this policy are the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us upon visiting our mobile app and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the HuntLog mobile application
- In email, text, and other electronic messages exchanged between you and the mobile application
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party mobile applications, websites, and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy
- Any other sources
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the mobile application
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT AND STORE IT
We collect and store several types of information from and about users of our mobile application, including:
- Personally identifiable information, such as name, phone number, postal and email address, or any other information we collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable under an applicable law
- Location information in order to support the purpose of the app
- Data volunteered by the user in order to support the purpose of the app
- Information about you but does not identify you as an individual
- Information about your internet connection, equipment used for app access, and usage
- Email address will be collected as part of account registration and will be used for direct marketing by the publisher
This information may be collected and stored:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, and may include:
o Information provided by filling out mobile application forms, such as registration, service subscription, posts, request for services, and others
o Records and copies of correspondence or methods of contact, such as survey responses, transactions, search queries, and others
o User contributions that are displayed or posted on public areas of the mobile application or transmitted to other mobile application users
Automatically as you use our site/mobile application, and may include:
- Data relating to traffic, location, and other resources that you use to access and use our mobile application
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including IP address, operating system, and browser type
- Behavioral information about your online activities over time and across third-party mobile applications or other online services
Technologies used for automatic data collection, data storage, and advertising may include browser cookies, flash cookies, or web beacons. We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or information that you provide to us.
We do not control third party tracking or how they use collected data. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or you provide to us, including personal information, to:
- Present our mobile application and its contents to you and notify you of any changes
- Provide you with requested information, products, or services
- Send out direct marketing by the publisher (any and all direct marketing will include an opt-out feature)
- Provide you with notices related to your account or transactions
- Provide hunt data, not including personal information, to third parties
- Carry out obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection
- Provide interactive features for your participation
- Fulfill any and all other purposes with your consent
We may also use this information to contact you about our own and third party goods or services that may be of interest to you.
We may also use this information to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. While we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, clicking on or otherwise interacting with an advertisement may indicate to the advertiser that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties used to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets
- To third parties contractually bound to obligations of confidentiality and use, to market their products or services if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as an “email a friend” feature
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide information
- With your consent
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including response to government or regulatory requests
- To enforce or apply other agreements
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of HuntLog, our customers, or others
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
To review and change your personal information, you can visit your account profile page on our mobile application or email us your request. We cannot delete your personal information without deleting your user account. We may not accommodate your request if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. HuntLog reserves the right to continue to use data entered by the user after the user’s account is cancelled or deactivated.
If you delete your user contributions to the mobile application, copies may remain viewable in cached or archived pages, or copied or stored by other users.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 allows California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To do so, please email email@example.com or write us at:
Attn: Customer Service Department
940 Spyglass Circle
Hoover, AL 35244
To secure your personal information from accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure, all information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
As a user, you are responsible for the use and protection of your password and any information you share in public areas of the mobile application, such as message boards or comment boxes. Any transmission of personal information to our mobile application is at your own risk. We make every effort to maintain the security of your account. However, we make no guarantees or warranty. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the mobile application.